Feb 15, 2007

Good Excuse?

Well, I haven't been able to get a workout in the last couple of days but I have a good excuse :0

I had some dental work done about 8 years ago (root canal) and it's been giving me trouble lately. So I went in to the dentist on Wed. to have the tooth pulled, (It turned out to be seriously decayed under the crown, the smell was awful when it came apart in pieces) and the Doc said "No strenuous exercise!". I felt that was a good reason not to get any workouts in :)

I did get back to Yoga at lunch today, so at least I've done something... back on track tomorrow for a Spin / Run brick in the morning, and perhaps a longer run at lunch time.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP