Jan 13, 2009

Volleyball update

Another crummy result... it was strange, at one point it felt like we were playing some of our best volleys of the year and I looked up and we were down by 8 points! Just a really strange year.

We did get to play some pickup afterwards, and I tried to work on bumping specifically. I wasn't moving well at all, my knee was bothering me and I landed on my hip during our game. I ended up leaving early, and had a lot of trouble sleeping even after downing 4 Ibuprofen and icing my knee. Then, strangely I woke up this morning with almost no issues... just really strange.

Today is off, then hopefully an early morning run with my daughter tomorrow.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP