Sep 1, 2006

Winding trails wrap up

Well, this Tuesday was the last race of the season at Winding Trails. It poured the whole time, the course was a muddy mess, but it couldn't have been more fun! My brother, brother-in-law, uncle, cousin, and a friend were there and it was a big party! It's a lot of fun to have more people around, and we attended the after party together. Lots of good door prizes (I didn't win my age group :) ), I won a $75 gift certificate to a jewelry store.

Good series this year, I had fun and also improved. I'm definitly better at the long slow stuff, but the sprints are still fun!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP