Dec 5, 2008

Conferences and Dinner... oh, and Twitter

Last night my wife and I went to the kid's parent/teacher conferences and then out to dinner. The conferences went well, this year we had to visit two schools as my oldest is now in Intermediate school. They are all doing relatively well for the most part.

Afterwards, we went out to dinner and tried a new Indian restaurant called Utsav. Very, very tasty. My wife was not as impressed, she thought it was tasty but ultimately it didn't sit very well in her stomach. I had a dish called Uppu Kari *, which is described in the menu as "Traditional South Indian lamb preparation with shallots, ginger, garlic and curry leaves." It was spicy, but not overwhelming and really filled me up very well. I'm eating the leftovers for lunch right now!

Also, I described a bit of this in Twitter, and you can see my updates on the right. Twitter is for smaller, more frequent posts and I just started using it. It's hard to really describe the value, in some ways it seems non-sensical but I did use it already to connect with friends. Worth taking a look at, I can post to it from my phone or over the web.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP