Jan 20, 2006

I'm in for Mooseman...

Well, I'm commited now, I signed up for the Mooseman International distance triathlon in June. The swim is longer this year, close to a mile so I'm not sure if my goal of 2:45 is still doable. I finished in 3:15 last year, but the swim was only .6 mile. It's still doable if I can meet my first goal of running the 10k in under an hour. Not real fast, but I'm not much of a runner, and it's a bit harder to run fast after biking for an hour an a half.

I'm still considering signing up for Timberman, which is a 1/2 Iron (1.2 mi swim /56 mi bike / 13.1 mi run). If I can train consistently for another couple of months, I'll probably sign up. The race isn't till August, but it's likely to fill up soon.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP