Jan 23, 2006

Just keep spinning, spinning...

So I'm starting to get in the spinning class habit. I did it last year of the winter, and noticed I got a lot stronger so I've added it back in this winter as well. M-W-F at 5:45 is tough to get up for, but it makes for a good day for the most part. Monday's class is an hour with a taskmaster! She's tough, but pushes you pretty good.

In other news, solid week last week, I got close to 8 hours of training in. 5 straight days of running, not long distances, but I've wanted to get the repetition in. Hopefully I'll have some longer runs this week.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP