Sep 2, 2008

Case Mtn on Saturday!

Just getting around to posting this, but I had a great ride on Saturday with my uncle Eric and Sean, who happens to be my dentist!


We met at 7:30, or at least we were supposed to meet them, but due to various alarm clock defiecencies we didn't get connected until 8 and Josh never showed up at all! Ultimately, we followed the blue trail all the way out past slick rock and the big drop, check out the map below that I hijacked from bikerag.com at http://bikerag.com/images/MAPS/CT/ct_case_map_by_numbers.jpg We came back on the purple trail and then straight down from the peak instead of via the road on a trail I hadn't been on before. It was a blast, almost 2 1/2 hours of work!

It rained much of the time, so I didn't pull the camera out much, but here are the two guys I went with.








0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP