Nov 4, 2008

Mooseman followup

Got a couple of questions lately about Mooseman and where to stay so I thought I'd post...

The first year I went, I stayed at the "Race Camp" which was a summer camp that they had opened early for racers. It was bunk style lodging and not a very good experience! 10 people to a room and uncomfortable cots made for a pretty poor nights sleep.

Ever since then, I've borrowed my parents camper and stayed at the Newfound RV Park. This has worked great, it's been fun to hang out with a group of friends who are racing and we ususally have plenty of space. It's a bit early in the year for most campers, but there is typically 4 or 5 other groups of racers there and a very relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend it, it's clean and right on the bike course not far from the park where the race is held.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP