Nov 20, 2008

On the Train

On the way to our office in Aurora on the ouskirts of Chicago. I'm planning to spend the day working there, including a tour of our MedBill operations.
Had a nice day yesterday, somehow we got upgraded to a suite at the hotel and its really nice with a separate living room and huge bathroom. We walked around a bit and I went into the Garmin GPS store. Nice watches, but my wife wasn't impressed so we moved on.

I also stopped at the Nike store and ended up buying some tennis shoes. (Don't get carried away Jack, I'm not playing tennis). My legs and feet have been bothering me from playing Volleyball and Racquetball lately and I decided that I needed some better supporting shoes.

Speaking of Volleyball, I started again on Monday, but its been a hectic week so I haent posted. The results were poor, but our team definitely has talent. We were out of sync, but I could see flashes of really good play.

I also got a good tip from Norm on my spiking and I'm looking forward to trying it next week.

Carry on...

1 comments:

Jack 9:09 AM  

no worries..need to keep you OFF the tennis court...like running of the bulls...stick to punching that big ball over the big net!! Tether ball anyone?

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP