Jan 5, 2010

Hell Week and "finally" a breakthrough...

Quick blurbs...


One month of Crossfit Relentless training, and I've been feeling great. We started Hell Week yesterday which is Merle and Glen's attempt to kill us...

It's actually been kind of fun, they've taken metcon style wods and make us go longer. This morning we did 20 rounds of 5 knees to elbows, 10 sit ups and then 5 burpees, for time... It took me close to 30 minutes to finish and I was pretty drained. The situps were really tough, my abs were killing me by the time we got done. Highly recommended!

Holidays are over, and I've not gained weight! Actually, here's the breakthrough... I'm finally under 220, at 218 for two weeks in a row. It's been a bit of a mental plateau for me, so it feels pretty good to me. I've probably added quite a bit of muscle too, especially upper body since that's been mostly neglected for the last few years....

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP