Jul 21, 2006

AmI Ready??

Am I ready, am I really ready??

Ironman is a huge challenge, at least for those of us who live ordinary lives and haven't yet tried one. Life is about challenges though, and I'm starting to see that I rely on them to really live my life. I've finished my master's degree, and although I'm married and I have three kids to go along with my full-time job, it seems that I need another goal.

The thing is, the race I'm interested in; Ironman USA in Lake Placid, is happening this weekend, and due to a "feature" of the Ironman races registration is Monday. The commitment needs to be made now! Swimming I can do... biking I can do... even running to a certain extent. The question is putting them all together.

How do you know you're really ready?

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP