Jul 25, 2006

Taking the plunge

Whoohoo! I'm in for Lake Placid 2007!! One of the lucky ones in fact, since the race filled up in 30 minutes and lots of people did not get in.

So now I'm committed! My biking has increased lately, and that's a good start but I need to keep adding to my running so that I have a good base to start from this winter. Swimming will take care of itself as long as I put the time in.

I'm excited about the challenge, and have decided to treat myself to a new bike to make sure I'm totally prepared. I'm going up to see Ian at Fitwerx to get fitted and make sure the bike works for me.

Should be a challenging year!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP