Feb 17, 2007

Goals for Week February 18 - 25

Back to a bike focus for next week, although this one will be a bit different with the race at the end of the week. It's looking good for the 1/2 marathon on Saturday, although I haven't done a lot of specific training for it. I'm hoping to finish around 2 hours and just have fun running with my brother and sister-in-law.

I need to keep getting on the bike next week and I'm going to try getting in the water 3 times, to help improve my swimming. It's still tough to do much swimming with the pool I'm limited to, but I'm hoping more repetition will help.

Have a good week everyone.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP