Jun 12, 2007

May Monthly Summary... just a bit late

Well, I decided I should still post a summary for May even though it's a bit late. I got busy at the beginning of June as you can tell and so I didn't publish my numbers for May. Overall, pretty good month.

Swim - 22,000 yds - 11 hrs - Finally! I actually swam this month
Bike - 323 mi - 21 hrs - This needs to get ramped up in June as my final month before LP.
Run - 40 mi - 7+ hrs - One sport had to go down :(

Total with Other - 47 hrs.

Happy to have the swim time get up where it needs to be. June will focus on biking mostly, and more running while getting some consistent swims in.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP