May 26, 2009

Couple snapshots from the past few days...

I did get in a nice long (56mi) bike ride yesterday up in Vermont, and then spent some time with the kids and my parents biking and hanging out in the hammock along the CT River in Vermont....

Here's some pics from the weekend, first my favorite sign during my bike ride!


Post ride recovery in the hammock with my youngest!




Took the two older ones one a rails to trails bike ride... lots of sand, so it was pretty tough actually. They also had some covered bridges, including this one here.




Here's my middle daughter, she's a trooper. She hung tough on the ride, struggling through the deep sand which took her down a few times. She's pretty determined though, and wouldn't quit!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP