Apr 10, 2008

No Volleyball?

Sorry for the lack of a volleyball post this week, I did not go because I needed to stay home and watch the kids and also because of injury :) Two "injuries" to be precise, my thumb is STILL not quite recovered from jamming it during the race on Sunday, and I had dental implant surgery on Monday. Neither will have long-term implications I hope, but between the three reasons it didn't work out to go to volleyball on Monday.

We have one more week before the playoffs start, and I'm pretty sure we're guaranteed the top seed at this point. Hopefully next week will be a good tune-up. It should also be a fun week as I'm off work while the kids are on school vacation. I have a lot of project work at the house to do, but I'm hoping to get some long morning bike rides as I start focusing back on triathlons for the summer.

I'll try and post house before and after updates as I go if only to keep myself honest...

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP