Jul 2, 2008

Winding Trails Du?

Short report... thunderstorms last night caused the cancellation of the swim portion, so we did a Run - Bike - Run instead. Ugg... I'd rather swim, but at least the first run was short, about a 1/2 mile just to spread the field a tad before the bike. It didn't work, the trails were jammed but I still managed to pass quite a few. Unfortunatly, the first run meant that my knee was killing me throughout the race instead of just at the end. Not a great race for me, 1:02 but I'll take it I guess. My brother broke an hour and had a pretty good race.

Good fireworks in Vernon afterwards.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP