Jan 27, 2009

New projects

I have a couple new projects in the works, both sport and other...

First, I'm investing in some property with my father and brother. It involves a rehab of a house, plus some lots to build on. They are in the building business, I'm purely in as the cash man! I just like saying that, it's honestly not a lot from me. I'm mostly looking forward to spending a little time working on fixing up a house and maybe working more often with my father and brother.

Second item, I still haven't built up my old mountain bike turned fixed gear road machine. I have any number of options from building a wheel from scratch and every bit of work done myself to buying much of it. I've started assembling a list of items that I will need, and may order some of it soon so that I can get started. I'm thinking of it as more of a bike to play around with when riding with my kids, and occasionally taking it off road. Think mountain bike frame with semi-slick tires, flat pedals and flip-flop hub (single-speed & fixed gear)

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP