Mar 16, 2009

Crossfit Perservere

I did my second workout at Crossfit Perservere, and my 6th crossfit workout overall this morning, and it was just as tough as the first!  


Went through the standard crossfit warm-up, then hit a main W.O.D of 5 rounds of 100 skips over a jump rope, 20 - 20kg kettleball swings, then 10 knees to elbows.  The toughest part was the jump roping, not a skill I'm particularly good at, and I quickly went anaerobic.  I became pretty fatigued, pretty fast, especially since I was starting with pretty sore arms after paddling down the Hockanum for a few hours yesterday...

Still, another good experience, and still wanting more!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP