Mar 3, 2009

Volleyball 3/2

The results were good, 3 wins, but my play wasn't especially sparkling. I think my morning workout left me a bit flat, I couldn't get any extension on my spikes and so I was hitting them long. Hard to play well when you don't have your legs under you completely, I could really feel the fatigue slowing me down just a bit.

Our team is really playing well together though, we have a pretty good mix of players and don't have any glaring weaknesses. Everyone moves well and has been enthused about getting to every ball which bodes well for the long-term. Hopefully I'll be back on my game next week and can contribute a little better.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP