Feb 26, 2009

Racquetball is definitely a workout

I spent a little over an hour this morning playing racquetball with my uncle and at the end I could tell that I was working for sure! It's basically aerobic threshold work as you are constantly jumping in and out of an anaerobic state sprinting after returns. I forgot to wear my heart rate monitor this morning, but I'm curious to see how things would register over the whole workout. It's definitely more fun than a session at the track although clearly the track work is more specific training for triathlon. The good news is that I'm still far enough away from my first race that the workout will have some benefits for me.

We're signed up for next Thursday again, I'll report back then how my heart rate was affected.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP