Jul 16, 2007

1 Week

1 Week to go... today is a nervous day. I've been going back and forth, some days feeling good, the next day not so much. At this point there isn't a whole lot I can do to get more prepared physically, so I'm trying to get organized and plan what I need to bring and do in the next week.

I've decided not to go to the Winding Trails race tomorrow night, as I need to take it easy and I don't want to chance the legs at this point. Planning to swim with the Cyclonauts on Wed. still and then head up to Lake Placid early Thursday morning.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:59 AM  

It is getting close huh? It would be normal to get some butterflies. Somebody told me once that there is really no physiological difference between feeling nervous and excited, so think of it as excessive excitement.

Good luck and I hope you have a great day.

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP