Jul 5, 2007

Another week, another P.R.

Ho-hum... this is getting routine. I'm getting faster and faster on the Winding Trails course and now feel like breaking the 1 hr barrier just might be doable! I finished in 1:00:55 on Tuesday, and had 3 mishaps that kept me slower than I wanted to be. I got whacked on the swim and had to fix my goggles, caught a stick with my deraileur and had to stop to pull it out and put the chain back on, and wiped out running down the hill. It could be that the fall made me mad enough to reel off a great run, and that's why I was faster but I still feel like I haven't had the perfect race yet.

Maybe next week...

In other news, I have a long bike ride on Saturday and then I'll starting winding down the long stuff in order to be well rested on the 22nd. I'm thinking of heading up to MA and swinging around the Quabbin Resivour. My other option is a jaunt into RI. Should be fun either way I'm sure.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP