Jan 2, 2008

Happy New Year

I haven't exactly been lights out with the posting, but the holidays as always were rather hectic. I hope that everyone enjoyed any time off that you got to spend with your family and that it was a pleasant few weeks. I certainly enjoyed my down time, and I managed to get out and do a few things that I haven't gotten the chance to do in a while, including skiing with my cousin.

Lots of interesting stuff to post about, I'm due for a 2008 goals post and a 2007 wrap up at least :). Two highlights from the year past, over 100,000 yards of swimming and over 370 total hours of fitness goodness! I'm also looking forward to the wrap-up of the volleyball season, and a decision about whether to continue or not into the next session.

Carry on...

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP