Apr 9, 2007

Back on Sunday mornings

Well... we're trying to pretend winter is over, we've started the Sunday morning mountain bike rides at Soapstone again. They got put on hold only when the snow was too deep to really ride easily, and although it's still pretty cold (22 degrees when I left the house yesterday) we got a nice ride in. A nice 2 hour brisk ride helps get the blood pumping and is a great way to start the day.

I do need to stop mentioning anything to Bruce about his propensity to break equipment though. Thirty seconds after my crack about his chain, he snapped it and I had to fix it! At least I'm getting good at repair anyway!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP