May 25, 2007

Swimming fool

Lots of swimming this week!

Started with the Cyclonauts swimming in Crystal Lake on Wed. and Fri, and swam in Suffield on Tues. Total of 9,000 yards for the week, that's a ton of swimming for me! The only negative is that after my swim this morning we went for a run, and I must have pushed a bit hard on the swim to keep up and I felt like barfing during the run.

I'll have to remember to go a little easy during the race next weekend so that I don't go into my anaerobic zone before I get on the bike. It's tough to come back out of that quickly and it can really hurt your day since it's impossible to maintain good effort once you are over the threshold.

1 week and 2 days to Mooseman, I'll be training hard this weekend, then it's taper time for much of next week.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP