May 1, 2007

Swimming High

That's literal and figurative....

First swim practice this morning, 1:20 minutes worth... my longest to date and first really :) It was a pretty good start, I was the only Master's swimmer there, along with one other swimmer from the coach's team. He said there are generally 3 team swimmers and he's planning for 3 or so Master's swimmers. It was probably a good thing this morning since I could get a feel for what he wanted me to do and how the program was going to work in general. It was my first "organized" swim session, so I was learning the jargon and how to do the sets. My arms are sore, but not actually as bad as I was expecting. Maybe I actually am in good shape?? I spent 1:20 in the pool and did about 1 and 1/2 miles or so.


Oh... and I've already decided I hate kick sets!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  2:50 PM  

Interesting title.....

A while back I use to swim during lunch. I would be beat coming back to work but I would feel great later in the afternoon.

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP