Feb 5, 2008

Don't forget your pants...

I had a decent swimming practice this morning. It was tough to get really moving, my legs weren't great but I was glad that I went. The unfortunate part was yes, I forgot my pants! Well, only in the truck, but I didn't realize it until I was out of the shower. My options were basically, put the wet suit back on, or sneak out in my boxers. Yeah, I chose boxers, it was dark and I didn't think anyone would notice since they are blue and would look like shorts from a distance.

Sadly, there were a couple parents lined up to pick up thier kids, and the construction crew had started to gather right next to my truck. I tried to act nonchalant, but I'm not convinced that I pulled it off. I'm guessing I won't forget again anytime soon!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP