Feb 4, 2008

Monthly Summary - January 2008

Good solid month, lots of swimming and biking. Pretty weak on the running, my challenge didn't inspire anyone else, and it didn't work on me either. I also had 8 hours worth of aerobic exercise tracked this month, primarily Volleyball. I think that has helped my conditioning overall, and gotten me to the gym consistently.

Swim 12,600 yd - 6 1/2 hours
Bike 137 mi - 8 hours (MTB primarily)
Run 12 mi - 2 1/2 hours
Other - 11 1/2 hours

Total - 26 1/2 hours

The swimming was all at Suffield with the Master's group which unfortunately is going to end this week. I'm hoping he starts up another session again soon, as I probably won't swim much more unless I get in the pool at the gym. The gym pool is way too small to really swim effectively in though, so I will probably only jump in occasionally to try and keep my feel for the water. On the plus side, I should be able to ramp up my morning spin sessions again now that I won't be headed to the pool.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP