Mar 19, 2007

Running Dialogue

It's been an interesting two weeks since I tried to really challenge myself with my running. I've had a harder time with the running every day than running long distance, in fact I'm feeling a bit burned out with the daily grind. It will be nice to go back to a 4 or 5 times a week schedule. I did get in a 32 mile week and a 24 mile week, so I've gotten some good volume, but a lot of it has been getting on the treadmill for a couple miles so that I could count the day.

My total mileage at the moment is 58, so I only have 42 miles to go to hit my aggressive goal of 100 for the month. There is still an outside chance that I can hit that goal, I'll have to keep the frequency up and get in a few longer runs. I'm due for a recovery week this week, and I'm feeling a bit sore so I will probably take a day or two off of running and they try to make it back up with a long run or two this weekend.

The 15k that I was supposed to do this weekend was postponed, and I wasn't able to do it... a bit disappointing, but not a big deal.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP