Mar 19, 2008

Ruts

I haven't been feeling to well for the last couple of weeks, my workouts are starting to drag and I'm just not feeling energetic. I think the brief change in my diet was helping but then I yoyo-ed back to poor eating habits. Spring is coming, and with it a lot of hopes for feeling better, riding and running faster and looking slimmer. Unfortunately, the hopes haven't yet turned into actions, but I'm once again going to try and restart my motivation.

Other news, I ordered a rear wheel that is disc-compatible, but it will be a week or two until I get it. I'm going to try and do the front brake this weekend anyway... take it in steps. I'm also hoping to get out in the canoe in preparation for the Scantic Splash. Take a look at some pictures or here from last year... it was a blast then, hope it's even better this year.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP