Jan 20, 2007

Goals for Week January 21 to 28

Back to a Bike focus, as I have the big volume week before my first recovery week of the session. I need to try and hit 2 longer bike rides this week, of 1 hour plus each in duration. The current week is going well with the run focus, and I need to try and apply the same push for the bike.

Key Workouts
1 hour swim
2:15 bike + second long ride over an hour
1:15 run

I have the bike trainer all set up in the basement, and I need to get used to riding it for longer periods. Most of my long rides have been on the mountain bike up to this point this fall. Good for cross training, but I'm going to need tri-bike specificity for the spring.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP