Jan 15, 2007

Summary for Week of 1/7 to 1/13

Pretty good week overall, I met my key workout targets, and got some pretty good volume in. Overall, just over 10 1/2 hours of training, with the majority of that spent on the bike.

I also started yoga classes this week, as the winter session at the gym kicked in. I have 3 classes per week scheduled, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday is a power yoga class with a new teacher, and I'm looking forward to a bit more rigorous practice. The first class was mostly just getting familiar with the routines, and so was a bit slow but I'm hopeful that will pick up.

I also talked to Jon, the master's swim coach I've been trying to get in touch with. I've signed up for U.S. Master's swimming for the year which will cover the insurance stuff for him, and once I get my membership card I will try to get over to the pool on a Saturday and see how it goes. He's hoping to start a twice a week swim session, unfortunately not in the mornings as I had hoped.

Overall, a good week and I feel good to go for this week!

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP