Jan 8, 2007

Summary for Week of 12/31 to 1/6

I didn't post a set of goals for this week, as it was prior to the first post but I will mention that I did get in my long run (7.5) miles and my long swim (0:45 minutes) . Still a holiday week, so my other workouts weren't entirely consistent, and I was unable to complete the bike ride. I had planned to ride the trainer for the first time on Saturday, and thus my wife planned to leave in the morning for an appointment. When I tried, I realized that the old trainer I had borrowed would not work with my bike. Thus I had to scrap the ride, and we headed up to MA for a brief outing with my family for the weekend, so I couldn't reschedule. Oh well, I've ordered a new trainer and hope to try it out this weekend.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP