Jan 5, 2007

Goals for Week of January 8 - 14

I'm starting a new "feature" this week in hopes that it will be more informative for my weekly training and progress. Each week, I will post my goals for the coming week, and Key workouts that I'm hoping to hit. Then, at the conclusion of the week I will report on how/if I made the goals, and perhaps a few thoughts on how the week went. Here's the first post, and a shot at goals for next week.

Key Workouts
Swim - 45 minutes continuous/1 mile plus swim
Bike - 2 hrs
Run - 1:15 hr

This is a typical base building week, I'll be working on extending my long swims/bikes/runs in aerobic zone. I'm also hoping to hit 2 or more other workouts in each sport with a particular focus on the bike and swim this week.

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP