Jan 26, 2007

Goals for Week of January 21 - 28

Recovery week!!

My first recovery week on the plan, and I'm looking forward to it. It's good to feel like I'm on target so far, and following a solid plan. Recovery weeks are focused on allowing your body to "internalize" the training you have done over the last 3 weeks. As I build the hours of endurance training it will take more to allow my body to really make the gains I need to survive a 14-17 hour endurance event.

The week consists of similar repetitions, but stepping back the volume. Key workouts are reduced in length, and a focus is more on form and recovery than getting miles in. I've also scheduled a massage for this week... hope it helps :)

0 comments:

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

About This Blog


Visitor Map!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP